What is SEO?
- Search Engine Optimisation is the process of making your website appear in Google (and other search engines).
It is common for SEO to take months to start showing results, but once it does, the effects can last for years and years.
- Local business targeting local users.
- For example: a user might search for ‘electrician geelong’ – in this case, your target customer is located in Geelong and is looking for an electrician
- Local or national business targeting national users.
- For example: an e-commerce store. A user might search for ‘blue t-shirts’ – in this case, your target customer could be anywhere in the country.